Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Simple things

I have been enjoying some quite wonderful, yet simple things while being home. Here are just a few things:
  1. my bed
  2. having wine with dinner
  3. slumber parties
  4. waking up at 12
  5. going on glorious misty walks
  6. reading only a few things a day (this needs to improve)
  7. the ability to be brain dead
  8. watch tons of movies
  9. hike lots and enjoy the outdoors
  10. run into people EVERYWHERE
  11. and exercise.
That list makes me sound like a high school girl or someone who has no passion and is SUPER lazy... which is not true.

The lazy part is though.

-2009 is wrapping up and I am starting to feel as if I have left a lot of things unaccomplished. Looks like the next two days might involve some good soul searching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My daughters have been calling people on my iphone (were on vacation without a landline) recently while I'm asleep at night. This wouldn't be a big deal, but it costs for long distance. They won't come honest to me and delete the recent calls. Is there any way to stop them from deleting recent calls or have the iphone come up with a password right before calling a number?
[url=http://unlockiphone22.com]unlock iphone[/url]