Thursday, December 10, 2009

Not so good news and Good news


Not so good news:
  • I have a never ending amount of packing to do.
  • I have less then 2 days in this wonderful city.
  • Somehow I need to live off of 400 dollars for the next 7 weeks. Don't know how that is going to happen.
  • And I am horrible at goodbye's. Hello tears.

Good news:
  • I am going to Florida and get to see my family on Saturday.
  • My Grandma will be out of the rehab hospital and will be at her home on Friday! She hurt her hip so she has been doing lots of rehab goodies. I am really excited to see her.
  • I am flying home the 18th instead of the 20th of December... only a 2 day difference but that means I get to go to some holiday parties!
  • I have been reflecting on my time here and it has been SO GOOD, God has taught me a lot, and I have really appreciated the fact that we discuss things open ended here at ASP. I love the fact it is okay to not know how things work exactly and to wrestle with questions... something I feel that Biola lacks.

I am going to try and soak up the last 2 days as I pack. Ha, key word try.

No comments: