Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

This is what I need to do. Keep Calm... and Ride on. I have 13 days left here. I might cry... actually I have teared up every time someone says how many days we have left. Ah, I cannot handle it. I love this place, I love these people, and I hate goodbyes more then anything. There is no easy way to say goodbye, at least none I have experienced. Its going to be rough... but we must all ride on.

On a lighter note my Mom and Sister came for thanksgiving. We had a ton of fun, laughed a lot, and annoyed each other as well. It was by no means a relaxing trip but was full of history and fun facts. Christina and my Mom saw the whole city of Washington pretty much. We traveled down to Williamsburg which was SO fun and extremely interesting. I thought I was on acid half of the time because of all the colonial people milling about the town so normally.We also had breakfast at a King's Tavern where colonial people served us food and played music from the 1700's (supposedly). Here are a few pictures from Williamsburg:




It was quite the adventure.

No comments: