Thursday, November 12, 2009

Already Missing People

I am already missing people here in the program and it is not even over yet. How does this happen? I live with them and see them all the time. Some have asked “Is this semester truly your BEST semester,” considering that the American Studies Program is part of the Best Semester Programs (Haha, very funny). I don’t know if I have a favorite semester. My favorite semesters are always in the spring due to sunshine and no more rain, but this semester has been challenging, stretching, enlightening, fun, and a DELIGHT to be a part of. I love this place and I love the people I am with. I am the kind of person who can jump into a program, make new friends real fast, and not want to let go. Story of my life. Quick fact: according to Strengths Quest one of my strengths is “Adaptability,” which can really not be such a good thing at times because once I adapt to something that I love I do not want to leave. This last month I plan on continuing the friendships I have started, share fun and meaningful moments with others, embrace the time that I have left here, and realize that this is just a beginning to new friendships.
Cheesy? Yes. True? Definitely.


Silly Boys and the Bull. They were so pumped about the bull!
Kimi, Justine, and myself... frequent visitors of the boys room (even though its so dirty)!
Melanie, Emily, Myself, and Morgan on Halloween.
Kat, Ashley, Lauren, and Myself... 3 blind Mice Baby!

Adam, Justine, Seth, Jordan, Sarah, and myself in NYC!
Emily, Amanda, Jordan and myself on the Mall.. a little frisb with the boys. Ha.
First and only girls night out... Haha.
Little Baby Justine, the Panda, and myself over by Embassy Row.

Those are just a few of the many pictures I have of this semester... more to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

One of my strenghts is adaptability too!
-Em :)