Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Thanksgiving Excitement

Thanksgiving is near... which means family is coming to town! My sister is coming next Saturday and my Mom is coming the Monday before thanksgiving. Needless to say, I am very excited!
I am excited to hug my sister, laugh with my mother, and go a little crazy. When the three of us are together... its a little out of control at times. I get to show them all around D.C., which can be exhausting, but I will do it with a joyful heart (haha, or try). It will be a lot of fun because we have a week to do it and don't have to rush anything. My favorite part about them coming is that we are going to drive down to Williamsburg, VA and staying HERE for two nights...



Um, Hello.... so pretty. My Mom scored big time with The Marriott Manor. For Thanksgiving dinner we are going to eat at one of the Historic Taverns that had the first thanksgiving dinner in 1619. I really hope we get to sit at a long table with a lot of strangers and they act out thanksgiving (I doubt it, but if they did it would be sweet). I love how my family seems to always do holidays different... and finds things like this amusing.

Ah yes.

No comments: