Sunday, November 1, 2009

Due to a friend being mugged outside of our apartment on Saturday I have been pondering a few things.

It is wrong to want security? To not have to worry about walking outside alone? Or to even suspect a girl would mug you? Is it wrong to want strong men around you all the time?

I do not think so!

A transition from the mugging situation...

I am starting to feel a bit trapped living in a city without a car and without access to hiking.

Right about now I would like to live in a town with rolling hills, a nice piece of land, and a place that is quiet. A place where I can get to the city... but a place where I am out of the city.

A place where you can see the STARS!

Hmm... yes. That is what I would like.

Hopefully Jesus will come back soon. Because heaven will so much sweeter then anything I can dream up.

No comments: