Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Goal Number One

Christmas break goal number one:
Re-teach myself how to play the piano.


My heart feels as if it is going to burst with joy when my ears meet the beautiful harmony of a piano. My day is complete when I can sit and enjoy listening to someone play the piano. Whether it be at Nordstrom’s or in my living room, I love it. Growing up playing the piano and letting it go was not one of my finest choices. I need to get back to the place of where it is just me and the piano. Me and the music. Nothing else.


It is a beautiful thing when you can tune out all matters and focus on that moment, then, and there. Music flowing from your heart, to your fingers, can create an out pour of joy...


Hm, take me to this place goal number one. It’s been a good eight years.


1 comment:

Cody J. said...

Beautiful words. Maybe you'd enjoy what I've been working on.

http://www.myspace.com/codyjorgensen