Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tomorrow is the first day of school!

This may sound silly but tomorrow is my very last "First Day of School." I am a bit of a dork so I already have my outfit set out (mainly because I have to work), my backpack ready to go, and my mind fully aware of what I am going to make for breakfast tomorrow. In honor of tomorrow we are all going to take some epic first day of school pics. You will see them soon.

Tomorrow is a free for all chapel but all my roomies and I are going because we cannot miss the epic DBC chapel. We figured it would be a good talk and an even more wonderful transition from summer into the semester.

Cheers to a new year! Full of love, joy, and LOTS of dependence on our Father (inshallah).



Also I love this song. I just had my sister listen to this and she was like "Oh yeah- I was at that concert." Haha, she is so on top of it.

No comments: