Thursday, August 12, 2010

germany bound

I am saving up my money to go to Germany over Christmas. that is right, over Christmas. I am saying adios to the family for this holiday- which is a bummer- but i can't let my best friend celebrate Christmas all alone, that would be cruel. I will be in Germany (hopefully) for three weeks. first week is before Christmas, while I enjoy all of the cute festivities in Germany. The second week I will be in Austria skiing in the alps. No big deal. The third week we will hopefully be traveling to Prague in the the Czech Republic to give a shout out to my dead gypsy ancestors (holler)! 

It is going to be very cold while i am there. The whole time i am going to have to think "mind over matter!" I will happily take anyone's offer of warm clothing. I only own the bare minimum since I am not a fan of the cold. I need to save a butt load of money and by the time I buy the ticket i will be back at zero. But I mean, when else can my bank account be almost empty, I have three free weeks to travel, a free place to stay and a best friend who is living in germany? Close to almost never. This is the time to go friends!

Alps
 
Prague

I will take pictures of Germany... because I do not know all the exact places I'll be yet! This better happen.

No comments: