Friday, January 8, 2010

sweet memories.



Money can buy a grand vacation, can pay bills, can make you happy for a little bit, but money can never buy the simple things in life, such as laughing and having "stupid" moments with your friends.

Day after day I realize how fortunate I am to have found friends who understand me, can laugh with me, and really do laugh at the stupidest things. This summer when I went to Lake Siskiyou with Kaylee, Christina, X-tina, Lucinda, Maggi, and my Dad, that idea was reaffirmed greatly. We had fun ALL week long. I have gone to Lake Siskiyou almost every summer since I was in Elementary school and it have always had fun. It is my happy place.

So this video is for you Lake Siskiyou. Thanks for the memories and for making me resort to my silly 21 year old self.

1 comment:

Rachel McCord said...

baha, christina.... "hey."