Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dear 2010,


I would like a year that is healthy, meaningful, intentional, and full of growth in my love for Jesus.

When I say healthy, I mean not in the hospital and no more diagnoses of diseases. When I say meaningful, I mean to make the most of every situation and to see the value of life's uncertainties. When I say intentional, I am piggy-backing "meaningful." Intentional also goes along with spending more time with the Lord. After all, Gary said on Sunday at church if you are not spending time with the Lord daily it is not because you don't have the time, it is because of where your priorities are. When I say full of growth, I want to flourish. I want to be a flower that blossoms in a healthy manner. Of course full of obstacles, but full of truth and assurance that I will growth, I will flourish, and will become something that the Lord is pleased with. I know the Lord loves me and is pleased, I just know He can be glorified a lot more.

Lord, mold me and make me who you desire me to be... for your glory and not mine.

Love,
Angela

No comments: