Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Oregon is for lovers.


I know Virgina's slogan is "Virginia is for lovers," but Oregon's should be too. Oregon is so pretty and pleasant. I feel like its a place you could meet someone who really does love nature, well that and California. Maybe California should have that slogan too. Anyways...

On Friday, roughly around 10:00a.m. (if I can wake up that early), I am going to embark on a snowy journey to see Miss Rachel McCord in lovely Southern Oregon. I know exactly how our first glances at each other will be.... we will burst into screaming, jumping, and then a long hug. Yup, it will be glorious.

I also get to see Melanie and Becca at University of Oregon while I am up there in Eugene. So stoked for that as well! I am really excited to see Melanie's stomping grounds.

And its not over yet... I get to see Adam from D.C. Oh goodness, lots of fun people jammed in one trip.

When I am done seeing Adam... I am going to relax for a few days at Rachel's... possibly till Wednesday. Should be jam packed, yet really fun and lots of laughs... and probably a lot of lazy time too. Perfect.

No comments: