Wednesday, January 13, 2010

a sucker.

Since the doctor says I need to rest, this is what I decided to do today... and well to be honest the past few days.

1. Refresh my trivial knowledge of Friends. In order to do this I have watched reruns thanks to tbs. No matter how long this TV show has been done for, it will always be a TV love of mine.


2. Watched Teen Mom- this show has sucked me in like none other (I am not so sure I like that it has). Hopefully it has some kind of impact on teenagers. Ryan and Maci are the couple my sister and I like to watch. Sadly, we make fun of the rest.


3. Modern Family- excellent TV show that will give you a good laugh while you live vicariously through the families that are intertwined on the show. It is one BIG family that consists of 3 smaller families: one straight, one traditional, and one multi-cultural. It was the most-watched new comedy of the fall season, according to NY Daily News. This is definitely my new favorite show. You can watch episodes here. I highly suggest it. Or just watch it on Wednesdays at 9 p.m.


4. The Office- duh. have most of the episodes down. Always a good laugh with a hint of awkwardness, thanks to Michael Scott.



5. The Bachelor! This season heart throb Jake is about to melt some hearts and break a few along the way (unintentionally of course). With his Dallas charm, good looks, and aviation loving self, he is about to make some girls soar with love. I loved last seasons Bachlorette with Jillian, but this season might be just as good and full of girl drama (hopefully not a whole lot). I am glad ABC finally selected a decent guy on the Bachelor who has some good morals and respects the ladies. All he needs to do is get Michelle off the show, focus on Tenley and Allie, and he is golden.


6. And lastly, True confession 101: I watched Jersey Shore tonight, out of force from Meghan and Brad. After watching it I realized how extremely fortunate I am to not be surrounded by legit guidos. I don't think I would like it.


You can call me a couch potato, its okay. I know. But I have also been up on my news, if that counts for anything.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

these are, sadly, all of my favorite shows.

p.s. caitlyn's boyfriend is the sweetest.