Tuesday, October 13, 2009




"I grew up with it, that is what I am use to. It is a part of me."

I can agree with this, especially when it comes to The Beatles and The Mama and the Papa's.

Every road trip to Tahoe, to Mount Shasta, to Santa Cruz, to Yosemite, or out to Utah, my Dad, my sister, and I would listen to The Beatles NON-STOP and then mix in the Mama's and the Papa's.

Instead of being able to listen to Backstreet Boys non-stop, I had another alternative. At the time I didn't see the value, but now I am thankful.

Everytime I hear a Beatles song or a Mama and the Papa's song I want to scream "Ahhhh- YESSSSSSS!"
It is pure joy to my soul. It brings me into a state of happiness and freedom. It brings me back to a time where there were no cares: childhood.

Happy song for the day:

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun, and I say it's all right Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it's all right Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it's all right Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear Here comes the sun, here comes the sun, and I say it's all right It's all right...

No comments: