Tuesday, October 27, 2009


At least once a week I get the idea in my head to be a nurse. This idea usually comes from me being sick and wanting to know everything about the body because I am so stinkin' curious. Who knows what I will do with this. I love the idea of Public Health more so then nursing (because I hate needles)... who knows.

I would like to hold new born Muslim babies and pray for them (someone to what Mrs. Bartlotti would do).
I would like to help Mothers figure out how to feed their children.
I would like to see someone feel alive through being healthy.

It is no fun being sick, I can attest to that. Luckily, I have a Dr. a phone call away. Many can't even dream of that.

Pray for those who are on the verge of loosing hope. Pray for God's physical/spiritual healing for the nations. Big prayer!

No comments: