Sunday, October 25, 2009

Back when Grandma was a Nurse

Sneak peak of Arlington Cemetery... check out the Washington Monument in the background... it's there, I promise!

Women in Military Service for American Memorial in Arlington, VA

Found Grandma!

Such sweet pictures of Women Army Nurses.



I went to Arlington Cemetery today in hopes of having a relaxing fall day. Little did I know that the Women in Military Service was RIGHT there at Arlington Cemetery. I was stoked because my Grandma keeps telling me to go see it since she served in WWII as nurse.

Thanks Grandma... along with all the other men and women who are and have served our country!

1 comment:

Christina Blake said...

woooah!! thats so cool, grandma is so legit. I love you blog, i read it alot even though i dont always comment.