Sunday, October 3, 2010

Steward

I am learning what it means to be a steward of time. That is right. I do not want my blog to become a whine fest- but I will say it once and for all: My schedule is out of CONTROL. On top of everything that is due and making money, I am studying for two teaching exams. The programs I am applying to/have applied to depend on them. So I am studying like a mad woman.

I am constantly reminding myself, "Angela, this is a season! Come December 19th you can party and be carefree." That is truth right there my friends. Come December 19th... I will be done with my final interview for MTR, my UCLA app will be in (if I pass the CSET that is), and on December 21st I will be headed to Germany. Party on.

So in the mean time my social life is going down the tubes... for about two more months.

I must say I lucked out with my major though because I just got back from Westwood and mapped out Persian Square and talked to a really sweet PhD student who is Persian. He just moved here from Vancouver to LA two weeks ago. I thank God for my ability to talk to strangers and strike up convo or else this project would be disastrous. I am trying to map out the Persian Population and Nod in LA, which is going to be quite a challenge. It is for the purpose of Church Planting and for churches to better understand the population. I am coming to love Persians... they are the most BEAUTIFUL people I believe God created. I mean, that are a lot of beautiful people in this world, but they are definitely up there. So I mean I cannot complain too much about time because I still get to go to LA all the time. For class I get to go to Little India and Watt's for tutoring on Monday's... I still have my fair share of fun :)

Pray for time to multiple, please.

No comments: