Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Big Girl Stuff

Today I got asked to be a bridesmaid in my friend Teddi's wedding, which is NEXT January! Ha, so a long time from now. I am just so excited, even though I have no idea where I will be at that time. Wherever I will be, I will just be one plane flight away and $300 short. All worth it for a friend I love and support greatly :)

I am starting to think that I might, JUST MAYBE, be the person who will be in a lot of peoples wedding, maybe 27 before I get married. Who knows. I hope not.

On another note, I feel like a big girl because I am taking the admission counselors advice from USC. He keeps calling me and telling me about their teaching program. I keep insisting that I am not going to apply to USC and he has told me at least three times, "Angela, you need to expand your options." At first I was thinking, "Why is this guy that I don't even know telling me this!?" And now I am thinking, "Ha, he is probably so right!"

Even though I am set on MTR, that does not mean that I should not explore my options. I mean after all if I do not get it, that does not mean I should stop pursuing the teaching route. So ladies and gentlemen, I am going to complete my application for Teach for America and apply to UCLA's Master in Education Program. High hopes... I know.

Although the future is exciting and not set in stone... I need to pay a little bit more time on the present.  So here we go.

No comments: