Monday, June 15, 2009

I am addicted to the Bachelorette! It kind of makes me feel RIDICULOUS and as my Mom said tonight "this is so out of character!" about me. I have always been the one to make fun of anyone who watches stupid reality TV shows and now I am the one who loves it. But here are a few reasons why:

1. She is cute, fun, and spunky.
2. This is one of the first Bachelorette's where I actually feel like they do fun things and the guys are really fun.
3. Its entertaining and I can be brain dead for two hours of my life during my day... which is well needed when I am working a full day.
4. It is a bonding activity with my Mom and I and super fun to chit chat about during the commercials.
5. It is TOTALLY against anything Joshua Harris would ever say!
6. I never EVER watch TV at school or even the summer... so I am allowed to two hours of it.
7. It makes me want to travel and be more ambitious.


That said... I love it. You should watch it.

No comments: