Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Haha, so Christina just got surgery on one of her feet because her bunion was "barking" as she would put it. Gross. Anyways, the moment I walked in she was cranky. I have come to realize that there is something so funny about people who are cranky when they are hurt but on heavy pain medications. Its hilarious. I don't know if that even sounds humane, but its so funny. I did a little cheer for her to cheer her up... ha... and she hated it. She was so pissed. Tomorrow I have the great privilege of babysitting her for half the day before I go to work so she doesn't do anything crazy or overdose. Haha.

A few things from today:
1. Played truth or dare with two six year old years and was kissed WAY to much.
2. Had dinner with my Mom and Dad... doesn't sound random but it was.
3. Pretended I was a student while Isabella was the teacher, so cute.
4. Being demanded from Christina... a little turn around for once.

Life is good.

1 comment:

Mary Madelynn said...

Angela. You're too much. I'm almost super annoyed with your cheer-up cheer and I'm not even near you or on drugs.