Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dear friends...

how grateful I am for thou! But seriously... haha (man I am such a freaking cheese ball) I have realize I have the best friends ever. I know everyone says that, but seriously. This weekend I went to Emily Gandenberger, now Miller's, wedding and it was SOOO fun. We had so much fun at the wedding and until the late hours of the night. Good laughs, dumb ones, rolling on the ground laughing, crying... you name it. I also feel SO incredibly grateful for friends at home and for school friends...

especially you rach, since you are probably the only one reading this.
Haha. Life is good. God is good. And I love that he desires for us to have fun and laugh... God must be so funny if He gave us a sense of humor. Can't wait to hear his jokes. I hope that doesn't sound bad haha.

Anyways, I will write something more profound later... hopefully. I am not that deep nor serious on summer break and I am not supposed to be... so I am not apologizing for this silly post.

2 comments:

Rachel McCord said...

haha, expecially you rach,since you are probably the one reading this...made me say, "woah, creepy"

like you snuck up behind me or soemthing...ha

i just love you ang, and your heart that bleeds for others. i especially enjoy how honost and raw we can be with each other about how we really feel, that's hard to come by.

you are great.

The Ton Face said...

Are you propagating relativity?