Thursday, January 6, 2011

This Little Lady is Moving to Memphis!

As of January 3rd...

I learned that I was accepted into the Memphis Teaching Residency!

Memphistr.org... check it out. The next four years of my life or more... I will be living in Memphis earning my Masters in Urban Education and teaching elementary school. I am pretty stoked!

A blog will come soon on this journey (when I return to the states from Germany).

P.s. So far I have been to Barcelona, Austria and all over Germany. I am in love with Austria... everyone should go their.

2 comments:

Amy Rae said...

I seriously can not get over how excited I am that you got MTR!!!!!!!!!! I'm proud of you, girl! We are going to have so much fun in Memphis!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Angela! They are blessed to have you. You will be a great teacher! Love, Terri T.