Sunday, May 9, 2010

my crazy mother.

today is mothers day and i really wish i was at home with my mom. i know that we would be eating some good food, going on a hike, and then pampering ourselves. on days like today, i just like to reflect on the privilege of having a good mom. so mom this is for you.

happy mother's day. i know you got a card and all but this is a way that i can write a little more. i just love you. i know i tell you that you are crazy all the time, but i do love you. and you are crazy haha. for being 57 years old (yikes), you look way good. i hope your genes help me out. your love for life and spunk is a sure lot of fun and i feel like i am never hanging out with my mom when i am with you- except when you make me have good manners at the dinner table. i am glad you told me to "always reach for the stars" because it has definitely set in. i thought it was a cheesy saying growing up, but it has proven to make me an incredibly hopeful person. thanks for all your hard work and for doing everything you do for christina and i. your sense of adventure has definitely wore off on me. i am eternally grateful that i am among many in the Sutton family who has an incredibly loud laugh. for all your bloggers out there... if you met my family you would COMPLETELY understand me. thanks for loving me and all my friends. thanks for being who you are.

i love you!

No comments: