Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Friend Melanie

My friend Melanie is serving in India with a few other people from the University of Oregon for an internship. Melanie is one of the first and last people I would expect in this coutnry. Melanie has never gone on a mission trip and now she is abroad in India- so no one believed it when they found out she was going. She is also one of the first people I would expect to go to India because she has a FREE SPIRIT and lives each day to the fullest (she really does). She calls me a Hippie all the time- but let's be honest- Melanie is slowly turning into one (and I love it). God is using her as a light among the children she is teaching and I know that she will be forever changed and rocked by this experience. You can read her blog here. 



No comments: