Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Jesus is so beautiful

For through him we both have access in one spirit to the Father. So then you are no longer strangers and aliens, but you are fellow citizens with the saints and members of the household of God, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit.

Ephesians 2:18-22.

I am writing a meditation paper on Ephesians 1 & 2. I have been reflecting and meditating on these passages for the past 3 weeks and God is so good. I want an increase in the Holy Spirit. I want to realize that the spirit is dwelling in me at all times. I want to be in tune with the spiritual realm more. I want to be more thankful. He makes me cry with Joy and thankfulness of what He has done for His children and for humanity.

We serve the most loving, the most gracious and the most redemptive God.
Jesus is so beautiful. The most beautiful.


Also, PRAY for Chile and Haiti. The Lord is near the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in Spirit (Psalm 34:18) Click here for pictures of Chile.


Extra also, I have officially applied for 22 jobs and nada. Please pray that I will not be discouraged and that my bank account can somehow multiply... maybe someone will be extra generous this month.

No comments: