Wednesday, September 16, 2009

9:30 and I feel like I hit a rock.

The title explains it perfectly. I started my internship this week and I am exhausted. My eyes feel puffy, I feel like they are going to pop out and I am going to collapse. A bit extreme one could say, but it is the truth. Although I am tired, it has been a great xperience thus far. A few things I have learned...

That I am not a policy person. I am the kind of person who wants to be on the people level and experience life with others.

I am very proactive and can't sit still. If I am interning someonewhere I want to be able to help out the best I can.

I hate waking up early, especially because I have to walk twenty minutes to the metro.

I love love LOVE riding the metro alone and doing my own thing throughout the day. There is something about being in "corporate america" that is powerful and yet very depressing. Haha, luckily I am working for a great organization.

Hmm, that is not that informative. But if I kept the list going.... well it would be forever. Because I am learning a whole lot here.

No comments: