Wednesday, July 22, 2009

passion...

was flowing from my lips when I just had a phone interview with an organization in D.C. I loved every second of it. I can't wait to be challenged and to grow.

AHHH- I am so excited. Within the next few weeks I will be hearing back from Internships. Pray that God will place me where He can be most glorified.


----------------Also....

Funny conversation with Isabella last night on the way to frozen yogurt (6 year old girl).

Me: Who is Jesus?
Isabella: God's Father.
Me: Haha, I think he is God's son, but he is still God.
Isabella: Yeah right! (Giggles).
Me: Do you know why Jesus had to die?
Isabella: Because no one liked Noah!
Me: Hahahaha....

While laying in bed with Isabella so she would go to sleep...

Me: Sweet dreams! Dream about disneyland and Minnie Mouse.
Isabella: I don't really like Minnie Mouse...
Me: Well okay, what about Ariel?
Isabella: Ya!
Me: Okay, I will see you in the Ocean. We will both be Mermaids and swim all night long. It will be sooo fun!
Isabella: Okay, love you!

(5 minutes go by...)
Isabella: Angela....?
Me: Yes Isabella...
Isabella: Watch out for the Sea witch, okay?
Me: Haha, I will. Good night.


Haha, gotta love 6 year olds.

No comments: