Sunday, July 19, 2009

AZ prayer time.

Praise the LORD!
Praise God in his sanctuary;
Praise him in his mighty heavens!
Praise him for his mighty deeds;
Praise him according to his excellent greatness!
Praise him with trumpet sound;
praise him with lute and harp!
Praise him with tambourine and dance;
praise him with strings and pipe!
Praise him with sounding cymbals;
praise him with loud clashing cymbals!
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD!
Praise the LORD!

Tonight at VBC we had a beautiful time of prayer for the AZ mission trip. The whole time I was sitting and praying all I could think about is how beautiful and wonderful God is! Every single prayer that was said I could not help but think, "God is totally going to answer that" because of His glory being shown.

I prayed and will continue to pray...
for people to see God's glory on the reservation- through the sky, the mesas, and the land
for to know that God is already at work on the reservation and in the peoples hearts
for people to know that God is a missionary God and desires all to come to know Him

for the Navajo's hearts to be open and for the spirit to work in the students lives through building relationships with the Navajo people.

I praise God that He has created different languages, skin colors, cultures, and people. It is so incredibly beautiful to me.

I will admit I am so sad I am not on the trip. I feel like I have the trip memorized since I went the last four years. As I am writing I can picture perfectly how beautiful the stars are, how brilliantly bright and luminous the clouds are during the day, and how vast the land seems.

I miss Laquita, Juanita, and Jaquita terribly! I am praying that they will come to know the Fathers love and that there joy would be endless. They are so precious!

I am excited for the team and I am waiting in expectation for what the Lord will do through the lives of those on the trip!

No comments: