Friday, April 17, 2009

springggg break

spring break has been grand... it has consisted of getting bronchitis, asthma, relaxing, and not really seeing my friends. haha, although that sounds misreable it hasn't been at all. i have been hanging out with my dad and my mom tons... and i love it. i love spending time with my dad, he is kind of like a best friend. i took dance classes with him and it was SOOO cute. we took salsa and swing dance lessons, and he still let me take lessons with him even though i was a coughing nightmere. i have never seen him so happy than dancing with me. it was so cute, like probably one of my favorite daugther father momments.

i love my dad lots and lots.
tonight i am hanging out with my mom... if she would just answer her phone.

i like home lots, but i miss biola when i am home. its weird jumping into my friends life here. i am one of the only ones who went away to school so when i come home i have to find my place within their life. its kind of difficult, but its good in the sense of stretching myself. i do not want to settle into someone elses life but want to make my own whereever i am at and be content.

some things i have done/noticed...

i have had lots of fish while being home, which is good.
my dad bought me 100 dollars worth of vitamins to keep my body NORMAL, haha gotta love it,
i have smelt fresh air.
i ran around in a field of wild flowers and praised Jesus.
i have saw some Muslims in a tea store, loved it. they are different here than socal for sure.
i have realized i love warm weather and i belong in warm water... so i need to live someone tropical in my life.
i have realized i love reading a good book.
i have realized waking up coughing is aweful.
i have come to love my sister for her understanding of my sicknesses.
and i have realized that trusting God and relying on Him is way worth it... even if you are sick for four months.


woah.

1 comment:

Rachel McCord said...

good realizations roommate.
i love learning new things about myself, its like a suprise party your mind throws for you, fantastic.

as for your body, you won't be sick forever even though it may feel that way. thank JESUS, we get new bodies that NEVER get sick. cha ching.

love you.