Sunday, March 29, 2009

As I write this it's 11:15

and I still need to finish a study guide and write a paper. I would usually say I am a procrastinator, but I don't think so on this one.

Shan and Joel just came and prayed for my stomach, it was a blessing coming before the Father for healing with them. Prayer is such a beautiful thing and when we as the Body can come before Him together in faith, it is absolutely beautiful to me. I really like them together, by the way.

Today at Church I went up to get prayer for my stomach and Alan prayed over me with Cat, and I just was filled with absolute joy that I am a part of a community that is filled with the joy and faith of the Lord.

I have a soft spot for children with disabilities and almost always cry when I see them and their parents together. I think its an amazing testimony to the parents patience. There was a Mom and Dad, who were so cute by the way, who brought their son up to receive prayer for healing today, and I instantly started bawling my eyes out. What faith. God can heal, who says He can't? Who says that its over? All things, whether healed or not, are for God's glory.

I am still praying for healing. It would be nice to have my body redeemed.

Side note: I got to spend time with my friend Iman today at her house with her family and it was awesome. God is so good. Yaaay for friendships.

Sorry, this was very scattered ha.

No comments: