Saturday, August 4, 2007

off to hawaii!

tomorrow i am leaving for maui with meghan, my sister, my dad, and my friend emily. emily is one of my dearest childhood friends and she moved when we were freshmen to Pennsylvania. to rural valley! a town of like 300 people haha so miz. but we are still best friends and she always makes me laugh... shes one of those friends that we pick up our relationship just where it was. never weird. ah i'm so excited! we are going to stay at my dads friends condo right on the beach, go surfing, snorkeling, go hiking, go kayaking, and ah so much more! have a good week. we'll be back next sunday and then i leave for school Friday the 17th!

so overwhelming!

3 comments:

Justin Bowen [Photography] said...

Have fun in Hawaii. Yeah it's cool, I'll get that CD from you next week.

The Ton Face said...

Um, that last comment was me, I am using Justin's computer and forgot to change the ID.

Unknown said...

you girls are so busy busy.

gotta keep up the blog while at Biola so we can track with you!