Monday, August 27, 2007

man oh man college is intense!

hello hello! so i love college but its so intense haha. last week we started class and man its much harder then HS haha. i'll say that. its lots of studying and prioritizing your time! i'm swamped with hw and reading. ah. this weekend i went to hollywood bowl for a concert, huntington with some friends, hung out, watched movies, went to rock harbor, you know how we do haha. it was very fun and i love college a ton! i really really like my anthro and foundations of global studies class. they are wonderful :) lots of reading. my english class is pretty intense on the HW load, not so crazy about it, but my teacher is nice. its weird being at a school where teachers pray before class! tomorrow i am going to see mae with JJ and Lisa for her bday. JJ actually just left my room- shes such a kick haha. i've made lots of nice friends and i'm really connecting here and making it home. i miss my friends a lot... but i know i'm suppose to be here!!! its been hard finding time to get in the word but i'm working on it. its happening---- it can't not happen! and boy oh boy. there are couples everywhere! haha. i had a little incident with someone, but now thats past haha. this week is going to be a TON of studying but i have a 4 day weekend, so i guess thats good!!
love you guys.

5 comments:

Muetteronomy said...

We are on the same page. It has been so much fun here at Westmont, but there's always a part of me that's homesick. Too bad we can't have it all. But I'm so happy to hear Biola is treating you well. I wanted to go to that Mae concert so bad, but alas I cannot make it. I do plan on visiting you all so be prepared!

X-tina said...

Oh man..Im not excited for college work..haha

Anonymous said...

bible institute of lame angela. you should suggest this name change to the dean of your school now that you attend.

Dan said...

whoever wrote the anonymous post above this post is a big jerk. trust me, it wasn't me. stop accusing me. it wasn't me.

ok.

i lied.

it was me.

Unknown said...

i actually didn't read your blog, but i thought about. i'm tired and i need to go to bed, but i am too addicted to this computer.
i was just thinking about your laugh when i clicked on the link to you blog and i definetly heard your laugh in my head..like your actual laugh. it was really creepy. like it was as if you were in the room right now...