Monday, August 20, 2007

biola!

well i've been super busy with tons of activities but i thought i'd update yal!
1. my dorm rocks, everyone in here is awesome and i'm soooo thankful i'm in a co-ed dorm haha. i'm on the first floor so its perfect! people stop in all the time.
2. my roomies are super chill and nice, so thats good!
3. i've met soooo many amazing people and good girl friends! so i'm stoked on that. i'm meeting people left and right i tell ya.
4. my major is AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! there are so many cool concentrations so i need to pray about that. i'm thinking international relations right now. or maybe health care orrrr maybe tesol. or why not missions and people! haha i'm not sure. but if i do international relations i can get an internship during school with IJM... aka sweet.
5. you walk anywhere and you meet someone. people are so friendly! i love it.
6. nice respectful boys!!!! met some good ones- don't worry no dating for me haha
7. i am going to the beach at 4- SOO FUN.
8. the cafe food is so freaking good, i need to start working out.
9. i'm going to get involved with SMN- student missionary union and hopefully be a leader or something because i need hours for my community service scholarship.
10. i have a job interview for a student ambassador on wednesday at 1! so be praying for me!
11. PRAISEEE THE LORD i am here. its so crazy being at a school and a new home that praises God for everything. so great!!!

yuppp i'll update yal with pictures. thanks for prayer. i miss everyone a lot and miss laughing with people over dumb stuff. well i've done that a lot but theres just something being with people you loveee a lot!

7 comments:

Meghan Marell's Photo Blog said...

the style of your writing in your blogs is very hyper and overwhelimg i decied...ha..but im glad your enjoying yourself.

p.s why did u say no dating for you..come on now...its college..no more hosh harris!!

lauren said...

this sounds really really great friend.

Muetteronomy said...

I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying Biola. I haven't left for school yet. I leave Thursday. It's coming up so fast. But I'll be sure to keep you updated on how I'm doing. Keep me updated as well. Us college kids got to stick together.

Dan said...

glad that things are going so well. don't listen to meghan. stay away from the boys. they have diseases.

Unknown said...

yeah seriously. don't listen to meghan..think about it.

you love school.

Unknown said...

B-IO-LA, B-IO-LA!! So fun you are at my old college! Have a ton of fun! I am still friends with people from my first week of SOS at Biola. Meet everybody and do everything, but don't forget you are there to learn.

As far as dating goes, my advice is always to avoid any serious relationships your freshman year. This is a time to grow and figure yourself out. Don't be afraid of dating at Biola, dating can be fun but just avoid the serious relationships.

You will see quite a few people get serious before even Halloween and they think they have to get married because the kissed. That is just silly!

Anyways, take time to explore all your interests, you know know what is going to stick with you.

The Ton Face said...

Glad you're enjoying yourself! I second D-Bo's Sentiment, and encourage you to ignore Meghan's. :-)