Saturday, March 12, 2011

God desires us to PRAY!

Our world is broken... yet I have to remind myself that God allows somethings to happen, whether they are good or bad, for His glory. I do not understand this and I do not think I ever will fully. I have been sad girl and was crying pretty hard earlier in prayer this morning after I saw new pictures and videos.

I do not know why, but this earthquake in Japan has rocked me more than most. God has been breaking my heart for Japan and Asia in general a lot recently. I am thankful for this because I am more inclined and reminded to pray for Japan... for the long haul.

Our world is a mess. Good thing God desires our prayers and responds. He hears the prayers of the Saints. Pray for:
Libya- political rest, safety, peace.
Egypt- same as Libya... and for good leaders.
Haiti- to not be forgotten, more relief, and to turn their eyes on the Lord.
New Zealand- relief and to look towards Jesus.
Afghanistan and Iraq- Pray for our troops...

and for Urban America. Thanks friends. Let's be faithful in prayer.


No comments: