Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Giddy about Church

Today I told my friend Alain about moving to Memphis and he instantly said, "Well... sweet, you have to go to Bryan Loritts Church," which is Fellowship Memphis. It is so funny that he said that because I have been church web site hopping (there should be a term for that) and I have been so stoked about checking out Fellowship Memphis! Bryan Loritts is a Biola Talbot Alum as well. When I move I really want to get involved in a church and make it my family. During college I moved around so much (home, school, Washington D.C., Azusa, etc), that it was hard to plant myself somewhere. But now I finally can... which is one of the things I am most excited about for after college! Don't get me wrong... I have loved going to Southlands Church and now the Persian Church.

Anyways, this church seems awesome. The heart of the church seems to align a lot of thing things I value and see important. Check it out yo. 

No comments: