Saturday, November 20, 2010

Lord help me

Let me just tell you how crazy this month is going to be... are you ready?

Next week I am giving my Gospel and Culture presentation.
In approximately 2 weeks I am going to my final Teach for America Interview.
In a little over 2 weeks I am going to find out if I passed my teaching exam.
By the end of the semester I will have written more papers in my life (just due to this semester alone) and will be done with my hardest semester.
Right after my last final I drive up to Northern California and catch a red eye to Memphis for my final interview.
I come home on a Sunday and leave for Germany that Tuesday at 6am.

Lord help me. It will be okay! It is just apart of the journey, right?

2 comments:

Emily Ann said...

I love you and am praying for you!!

Amy Rae said...

You are inspiring. I hope you're in Memphis next year!!!!!!