Tuesday, July 27, 2010

tiny update


I think I am due for some updates about summer and some realizations (random), as I haven't touched on it much. Here is a brief list:
1.     Jesus needs to be first. 
2.     Prayer is essential.
3.     I don't want to work in a Christian Organization- at least for a while.
4.     I really do love Muslims.
5.     I feel more comfortable around a bunch of people who are not my same ethnicity.
6.     I love that Los Angeles is full of Spanish speaking people.
7.     I need a people oriented job.
8.     I can't sit for more than 30 minutes. Might have A.D.D.
9.     I love communication- need it. I did not realize how strong of an “E” I am.
10. I have a strong friend force- so thankful for them.
11. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. All I know is that I love people, cultures, and development.
12. I have been having crazy dreams almost every night. I wake up pushing the snooze button multiple times because I don't want them to end.
13. I miss stars a lot.
14. I am convinced that dancing cures any sadness.
15. I am ready for school to start and live a "college" life again- that does not involve paying rent and working 8-6. 
16. I think about Washington D.C. daily.
17. I am falling in love with Henry's Farmer's Market. 

That is a tiny update.