Tuesday, June 29, 2010

They will know us by our love

Click here to read the blog entry...

Donald Miller has a blog that is worth following. His blog entry from yesterday was interesting and very true. People are so desperately searching for love, that a woman who speaks peace and gives hugs is attracting a huge following in the Hindu tradition. This is challenging. I think I can love quite a lot, but do I really? I haven't gone out of my way recently to show love to people whom I usually wouldn't. It is so easy to love your friends and family. But what about the person who frustrates you? The people who have completely different opinions then your own? That one person who has wronged you in the past?

Jesus was pretty darn good at loving. I think its about time I start trying a little harder.

1 comment:

Emily Ann said...

this is challenging!