Tuesday, June 1, 2010




i feel like a nomad sometimes, a secure one at that. i looked at my key chain earlier and i have a key to four different houses, all of which i would call home. thats a bit crazy to me. i have clothes and trinkets spread out at all of them. there is one place that will forever be called home: pleasanton. today i was driving on the 210 east to the 57 south to get to brea. as i was driving i was in between a valley and there were hills on both sides of me. my soul literally was crying out of joy. i was so excited, it felt like home. i am in a location where there are mountains right behind me, but it just doesn't cut the beautiful mountains without smog at home. i love norcal, with all of my heart.

 i suppose god places us where he wants us.

1 comment:

tiana hanaan said...

A "secure nomad" is a perfect way to describe it. We may never have one, permanent place that we have roots, but we have roots in Christ and can call multiple places home :)