Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hmm sunshine for three months long...

summer is near.

I wish I could say that I was excited for summer, but I am not that excited. I am finding that all my friends have the same answer when we ask "Are you excited for summer?" Most of us answer, "Yes, not to have school work, but I just wish we could live here and be with each other." That is how I feel. But I need to be a big girl and accept the fact that I will be apart from my loves all summer- but see them at weddings luckily!

This summer I am nannying, taking two online classes,two weddings, a week long vaca (with no plans yet- maybe Medford to see Rach or Austin to see Em), and a week at Lake Siskiyou with the fam. That sounds pretty fun... I just need to get super pumped about it haha.

Bike rides, late night mexico food runs, tennis matches, making money, preparing for D.C., finding an internship, swimming non-stop are all part of the plans.

Alright, I am coming to grips with this.

No comments: