Monday, October 22, 2007

i'll try not to be so loud...

so yes. i'll try to tone down my voice. haha (now i'm all self conscious of it.. dang it!)
so this weekend my sister and her friends came down to see biola, which was tons of fun. it was a little stressful because i was so use to doing my own thing and not trying to show off biola. one of the girls dad's came as well and i don't think he was too impressed with biolas campus. oh well, what can you do. on sunday my dad picked my sister and me up to go down to san clemente (such a good place to be) and we saw our friend branko. he is dying of cancer, but hopefully he'll be healed! but hey good news! he accepted the Lord last week. he was so closed to it because he thought people made up the bible to get money. i always forget that some people think like that. i kept telling my dad "he's goign to become so lonely hes going to realize he needs something bigger then himself." the day after i said that my dad called me up letting me know branko accepted the Lord. he came to realize what salvation was all about and that the bible could only be written by God. answered prayer like crazy. the first couple of weeks i felt like thats all i prayed for and its so cool to see answered prayer... God is faithful. Another thing i would love prayer for is... direction. i'm somewhat questioning the fact if i'm suppose to be at biola or not. i love it here and its a great place to be but i'm not so sure if i'm suppose to be at a private christian school. i say this because of the whole non-christian factor (still kinda odd- but hey maybe i'll get a job at starbucks or something), money, and well LA smog and NO NATURE adds to it haha. meghan told me before i went to biola "Angelaaaa theres no nature there!" and i was like "haha it will be okay, no worries." welp i've finally realized it. i have awesome friends here, good classes, the whole thing. this is such an unorganized way of presenting my thoughts haha oh well.
i'm just not sure. maybe i am suppose to be here and its my idea. i know i am this year for sure.
so if yal could be praying for direction that would be great.

p.s. i'm in the library right now and i just had to move because this guy is snorring sooooo bad. its bad. i put my ipod on and i could still here him... crazy.

1 comment:

Mary Madelynn said...

two words to solve all your problems. Point Loma.