Saturday, July 14, 2007

hello mid summer!

hi everyone! yesterday i went to the wonderful city of san francisco to talk to homeless people where tony reminded me that i had a blog. haha so its time to get back on it!
this summer has been really exciting and thrilling, but very very busy! i'm amazed by how fast time goes by and theres no stopping it haha.
so i'll give you a summmary of my summer haha.
week uno: my wonderful cousins, patrick and jenny, and my uncle bill came out to CA to surprise me! oh and they are from texas and drove here! i was surprised at meghans grad party haha. that week i went to yosemite, worked (waterslides- aka really fun job/super easy)... and did many other fun things.
week dos: i had my graduation party! which was really nice and fun. i loved seeing family friends and just hanging out. it couldn't of gone better! the next day i went to lake sisikyou with the micheffs, the gross family, and the o'mallys. it was sooo much fun and northern california is sooo beautiful. and when i say northern i mean shasta area. ah love it.
week tres: finally i got to relax... hung out with friends, worked a whole bunch.
and now its
week cuatro: i worked this week, 4 days, found out i wouldn't be able to go to biola but through a TONNNN of prayer- thank you all who prayed, i am able to go! short story: i had about six thousand in grants from biola and they were taken away because of my moms tax form. pretty much she owns a house in palm dessert that was added to her income.. so it looked like we didn't need the grants haha which we did. so yess monday was such an aweful but exciting day. i turned right to the lord and i knew he would work it out and i just want to follow his will. he totally blessed it and my dad figured a way to make it work. i am soooo blessed to have parents who are so willing to sacrifice money and let me go to a wonderful school! okay soo also this week bought things for college, went to SF to talk/pray with homeless- made a rad friend named frita- be praying for her to get back up on her feet.. and tonight we are having a bbq for my dads birthday.

on friday i am off to AZ for a mission trip, and then august 5th i am going to hawaii with meghan, emily, my sister, and my dad. and then i get back the 12th, and leave for school the 16th or 17th.. i haven't decided yet. soo a lot of time at all! there are so many people i still want to see and i still need to get college stuff!

sometime this week i find out my roommate... i just hope i find out before friday haha or else thats not going to be fun! anyways god bless :)

1 comment:

The Ton Face said...

Good to see you back at it. I love that even in your blogs you can't not laugh. haha