Saturday, April 28, 2012

The in Between

I love Memphis, I really do. I love a lot of things about Memphis. I love that people are striving to close the gap between the rich and the poor. I love that white teachers are able to work with black teachers in Memphis. I love that my students are receiving the education that they deserve. I love that I can wake up on a Saturday morning and know that at least 2-3 farmers markets are going on. I love all the quirky restaurants and the excellent food I always get to have.

I just miss California. It is not necessarily the location, it is the people. I miss Californians. Yes, a lot of them are snotty to the outside, but if that is what you are use to, then it seems normal. I miss being around people who are similar to me.

I know we are suppose to live a rather uncomfortable life, or so it seems, but I am just so excited for the month of June. California, I am going to fully embrace you.

1 comment:

Madhu Latha said...


If you are intrested in visiting India you might like this blog Humara Hindustan
Hi I am madhu these are my works