Monday, April 5, 2010

silly things

today i officially felt like a college student.

i am no longer going to get my hair cut for 60 dollars, instead i am getting it cut for 15 at the barber.
i got my eye brows waxed for the first time in over a year (yet i managed to keep them looking good over the year).
i split food at a restaurant to save some money for breakfast this morning.

i was driving back to my house thinking of how much money i just saved and was stoked.
then i started to think, "this is how i should always live!" i am pretty simple, as many of you know, so this should never be a problem.

currently my flats are from senior year of high school, my pants were 15 bucks, my shirt was 5, and my necklace was from high school.

i feel pretty accomplished today.
oh and not to mention, i am wearing a sweet turquoise ring from my navajo family.

AND to just prove to all those people who said turquoise wedding rings are dumb... i saw someone with a sweet turquoise wedding ring at church. booya.

1 comment:

Rachel McCord said...

YESSSSSS! me & brooke looked at some turquoise rings in san francisco and my hope is now renewed... mmmm.