Wednesday, April 4, 2007

wound up!

(<- me and oscar)

one word to describe this night-maybe two: wound up. i think i'm gonna wet my pants or something. i feel like a kid in a candy shop. i am so excited for belize! just possibly you might want to hit me or something if you lived in my house hold because i can't stop singing father abraham. if i just knew it in spanish! i need to get on that. i'm really hoping to LOVE this trip. i have a huge feeling that i will. it took so much preparation, money, prayer, stress, and so on. its a weird thing because if you asked me 6 months ago what i was going to do with my life i'd say: move to africa and build an orphanage. which still sounds sweet. but my heart is moving towards south america. and i haven't even been there yet. haha. who knows. i'm so indecisive. but still i am so STOKED! ahhh. so me and meghan are going to be helping dr. chew. and hes a dentist. we are going to be showing little kids how to brush there teeth right and make balloon animals. and then rebecca, tim, and me are on friendship evangelism.. still thinking of some stuff for that. i can't really predict thats going to happy. and for that matter it makes this trip a hundred times more exciting because i have no idea what to expect! ahh so exciting. a whole new adventure. jenna got her passport today! she had to wait in the passport place in SF like all day. she made me laugh so hard by saying it was a billion times worst then the DMV... which is like hell. haha. so mcnerneys secretary called meghan and told her to go to SF to get hers... so she did. it all worked out! praise the LORD!

also i just finished writing an 18 page essay on dantes inferno. except it was based on my own life. i can't really explain it. pretty much i die, go through stages of hell, then reach hell, go through stages of heaven, then reach heaven. and the whole time i have a guide with me... which just so happens to be my sister. so i just had her read it and she was crying haha. i thought it was hilarious. she said it was so sad. oh man.

and i am breaking a sweat from packing. well i'm off to belize in less then 24 hours.
so that means
adios amigos.
i'm gonna come back fluent in spanish and with a farmers tan. haha jk about the spanish. def not about the farmers tan.

5 comments:

Dan said...

hey angela!!! you got a blog. i inspired lauren, she inspired you, and you will inspire countless people i'm sure. have fun in belize!

www.daniel-bowen.blogspot.com

Dan said...

nuestro padre abraham
nuestro padre abraham
tiene muchos hijos nuestro padre abraham
y uno de ellos soy
adorando a dios
con el alma y corazon
mano derecha

nuestro padre abraham nuestro padre abraham tiene muchos hijos nuestro padrea abraham y uno de ellos soy adorando a dios con el alma y corazon
mano derecha, mano izquierda


(YOU OWE ME!!!)

Smazz said...

Angela...you have a blog, that is grown up...say goodbye to myspace and hello to the blogging world.

I love reading your stuff because you write like you talk, with lots of energy and passion.

I cannot wait to hear about your time on the trip from you and Meghan...I am going to be down in a few weeks so hopefully I will get to hear about it then.

Unknown said...

Angela!! This is Nick Breitbart from Rocklin. Long time no talk. I got connected to your blog from Dan's. I will be praying for your time in Belize and hope that you guts have an awesome time.

P.S I am a big fan of Dante's Inferno and would love to hear more about your paper.

lauren said...

i love you greatly. and i love that i inspired you to blog. but i see that dan is trying to take credit. i guess thats fair.