Monday, May 7, 2007

senior trip and grad thoughts.

this weekend was a blast and i am soo thankful for all the leaders who put it together and were there for us. we had the wondeful oppertunity to go up to yosemite and go white water rafting. we had time to spent together and reflect on high school... and it was super fun and got me thinking about a lot of stuff. i had a really hard time with my asthma while i was there. but it was cool because i felt like God was just telling me that he will take care of me during the whole time, and he totally did. i'm in a bitter sweet place right now i must say. i was SO excited to get the heck out of high school but now i'm so sad. i am so sad to leave all my friends from donlon, to hart, and then to foothill. even if i didn't hang out with them in hs i'm sad. its so odd. and then tonight we had a salt meeting with all the leaders and i am SOOO thankful for all the leaders who spent time with me! like it means the world to me. its also a very cool time because i am just realizing how thankful i should be that God has put so many amazing things infront of my eyes and has blessed me in so many ways in high school. man i am just so thankful. heres some cool lyrics from phil wickhams song always forever.

You are the hand that catches my fall
You are the friend that answers my call
You are my day, You are my night
You are my love and all of my life

You are the love I need
You are the air I breathe
You are my love my life always forever
I would lay down my life
Just to be by Your side
You are my love my life always forever

You are the grace that covers my sin
You’re everything the beginning and end
You have my soul, my heart and my mind
You have my love and all of my life

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah, forever

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to the wonders of the web you can stay close to all your Donlon Cubs and fellow Foothill Falcons with your blog and Facebook.

These last few weeks will go fast so enjoy them, for soon you will be an Eagle in La Mirada, CA running around the Cafe and Common Grounds, staying up till 4am night night before a test, surfing in HB and riding Splash Mountain!